Applying to a Program
360 eTECH courses are offered by ten partner colleges through Minnesota State (see below). Choose a college and complete the electronic application (eApplication) to enroll. A $20 application fee may be required. The eApplication provides instructions on how to pay the fee.
- Click the link for your home college to access your eServices (see below).
- Log in to your eServices account. Your username is your StarID. Please use the login instructions available at your home college eServices login page.
Once you are logged in, you will find that the eServices software is self-explanatory or use the tutorials to quickly learn how it works.
Student Email for 360 eTECH Colleges
Each of the participating partner colleges provides a unique student email account for their students. If you are registered for a 360 eTECH course through a partner college, you will have a separate email account to manage for that course. A direct link to these login pages is provided below for your convenience.
D2L Brightspace for 360 eTECH Courses
our 360 eTECH courses are in D2L Brightspace.
To access your online courses:
- First, login to your D2L Brightspace site for the college offering the course(s) you are enrolled in using the links below.
- Click on the course name to open the course.
- Begin by reviewing messages posted by your faculty.
- Then locate the course outline or syllabus (overview of activities and assignments).
- Most often, the place to begin is found under the “Materials” and “Content” link.
If you have questions on how to begin your online course(s), please contact the Online Support Center or call us at 1-800-500-8938.
Requesting Official Transcripts
Any course taken in the 360 eTECH programs will be transcribed on the student’s home college transcript with the provider college name next to the course name. The course will also be placed on the student’s transcript at the provider college.
When ordering official transcripts, a transcript must be requested from the partner college as well as the home college to send to the new institution. Use the links below to request your transcript.