College Grants and Student Loans

To apply for federal and state grants, work study, student loans and some college-sponsored scholarships, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If needed, we do outline the financial aid application process.

For additional information on paying for college, explore information provided by the Minnesota State system regarding tuition, fees, reciprocity agreements and more. Use the College Cost Comparison Chart to compare tuition and fees for public and private colleges and universities throughout Minnesota.

Note: A GI Bill ® does not reduce financial aid award.