If you are accessing eServices for the first time, you will need to activate your StarID at the StarID Self Service site using either your student ID, library card barcode, personal email address or a verification code.
Once your StarID has been activated, you will need to create a password. Passwords must meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Changed at least every 180 days
- Between 8 and 128 characters long
- Use at least three (3) of these types of characters: uppercase, lowercase, numbers, special characters
- May not have been used before
- May not contain your first name or last name if they are longer than two (2) characters