Online learning requires that you be self-reliant, organized and prepared. The following checklist will get you ready for your class!
Checklist Once Registered
- Review your computer, Internet and software requirements to be sure that your computer meets minimum specifications. You will need daily and reliable Internet access.
- Take this time to locate a good study space. We recommend a quiet place with good lighting. Organize a space to keep your textbooks and course materials.
- Log in to your eServices account.
- Verify that you registered for the course you wanted by looking at your class schedule.
- Use the course drop/add feature to make any changes to your official class schedule.
- For each college where you are taking a course:
- Login to your D2L Brightspace account.
- Check and read college email daily. Your faculty, college(s) and the 360 eTECH Online Support Center will communicate important information via your college email account.
One Month Before Courses Start
- Pay for courses.
Three Weeks Before Courses Start
- Order Books and Course Materials for your CMAE course(s).
- Mark your calendar with the starting and ending dates for your course(s).
First Day of Class
- Login to D2L Brightspace and get started!
- Always read emails from the 360 eTECH Online Support Center as these include important updates and reminders.