Earn College Credit in High School
PREPARING FOR A MANUFACTURING CAREER IN HIGH SCHOOL
High school students can prepare for an exciting career in modern manufacturing. High schools are able to enroll students in the 360 eTECH program to earn certificates in Production Technologies and Welding Technology.
360 eTECH High School Students
- Earn college credit.
- Prepare to test for an industry-recognized credential from the
Manufacturing Skill Standards Council—they can even test while in high school!
- Start their career pathway with the opportunity to continue their education
and advance their careers in welding and fabrication.
How it Works
- High schools work with 360 eTECH to deliver production technologies and welding technology courses. The schedule is designed so students can complete a certificate in two years.
- Courses are taught online by faculty at accredited colleges. The online delivery makes this an ideal solution to provide high school students with technical education, regardless of the school’s size or location. We offer labs at a location convenient for the school when they choose to offer a certificate with lab components. We also can work with your school in a concurrent enrollment arrangement, where a qualified high school instructor can deliver the courses at your high school face-to-face.
- 360 eTECH works with each high school to determine the best payment option through Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO), contract, or concurrent enrollment.
360 ETECH HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM RESOURCES
- Eligibility requirements
- PSEO Admission Checklist
- Online College in the High School (OCHS) Course Offerings
- Sample Schedules
- Production Technologies Courses
- Welding Technology Courses
To learn more, contact Sue Selland-Miller, Director of Manufacturing Education Programs at 218-755-2208 or email@example.com
Explore Careers in Manufacturing
Visit dreamitdoitmn.com to learn more.