To register for 360 eTECH courses:
- Login to eServices. Your username is your StarID. Your password is the one you created when you first accessed eServices or activated your StarID.
- Click on “Courses & Registration”.
- Click on “Search for a Course”.
- In the “Semester” box, choose the semester you wish to register for.
- In the “Subject” box, choose “360 Programs (CMAE)” from the dropdown menu. May also appear as “Center for Manufacturing and Engineering (CMAE),” “Manufacturing & Applied Engineering (CMAE),” or “360 Production Technologies (CMAE).”
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Courses available for the chosen term will display. To pick a course, click on “Add” (To Wish List) button. The course will be added to your “Wish List”.
- When you are finished selecting your courses, click the “Continue to Review My Plan” link in the upper right of your screen.
- To register, click on the check box next to the course title of the course(s) you wish to register for and click on “Select Course(s) to proceed to Register” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your eServices password and confirm your registration.
Remember to log out of your session when your registration is complete.
If a course is full or you have any problems, contact us at 800-500-8938.
Note: You register for 360 eTECH partner college courses just as you would home college courses – from your home college eServices. You will not need to be admitted to the college offering the course, as long as seats are available to your home college.
(Tip: You may click on a tutorial at anytime once you are in eServices. Simply go to the heading “Help Videos” in the right column).